These are the ten foods that you should Eat:
1. Blue fish (salmon, sardines, anchovies, etc.). The mineral content of this type of fish is very high, sometimes 25 times higher than another type of food such as meat. They are also rich in Omega 3, help maintain strong bones and have many antioxidants, vitamin B and C, which prevent problems related to the nervous system.
2. Mushrooms and mushrooms. Take advantage of this is the season of this exquisite product! Our forests are full of them, but be careful, take them only if you know each species well and you are sure that they are edible. If you do not buy them in specialized stores and enjoy all their flavor. They have a high content of proteins of high biological value, rich in iron, phosphorus, potassium and minerals.
3. Spinach. It was Popeye’s favorite food and now we know why. The spinach have a high satiating power and a very low caloric intake. Relieve constipation, provide iron and facilitate the transit of food.
4. Zucchini and pumpkin . These vegetables have a high content of water and a low intake of calories and carbohydrates. They are very versatile foods that can be cooked steamed, grilled, in stews, desserts, purees …
5. Brussels sprouts. This vegetable is very rich in nutrients and has numerous health benefits. The brussels sprouts are rich in vitamins, fiber and minerals are highly recommended in diets to lower cholesterol, treat diabetes and control stress.
6. Wild asparagus. It is one of the most diuretic foods of the Mediterranean diet. Recommended for problems with fluid retention or kidney disease. They can also be presented in many ways, grilled, scrambled, as an accompaniment to meat or fish.
7. Endives, escaroles and lettuces. The salad is always an appetizing dish, but it is also full of nutrients. Lettuce is rich in antioxidants and a great ally when we want to lose weight, as it barely has calories. Salads are, in short, a healthy dish, from which you can make a thousand tasty versions.
8. Nuts . Both hazelnuts, such as almonds, pine nuts, walnuts, chestnuts, have a great caloric contribution, it is true, but their large amount of iron, phosphorus, vitamins and nutrients make them the ideal aperitif to drink between meals or to accompany many recipes .
9. Raisins and dates. They are perfect to purify the body and contain large amounts of antioxidants good for skin and hair.
10. Legumes. Its variety is immense, lentils, chickpeas, beans … and are one of the fundamental ingredients of the autumn dishes. They are considered one of the essential products of the Mediterranean diet and if they are made in salads or stews without dressings they are very healthy and become very complete and healthy foods.